Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Monday June 1 - 7, 2015  (Read 2397 times)

chloe

• OCH Veteran
  • A pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime
Monday June 1 - 7, 2015
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:19:33 AM »

:GM1
I am working in our OCH Kitchen this morning. Looking forward to a now look.  :ghurray2:

CountryLady

• OCH Founder
  • SW Virginia
Re: Monday June 1st
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 03:24:42 PM »

Good Afternoon...  :good2cu

Chloe & I are hoping y'all like our idea of changing the Sunporch to be weekly thread where any member, at anytime can post their thoughts and comments to the OCH group.... :group
 :wave4 :getwell :hug :gpanic3: :ghurray2: :congrats :rain :gtea9: :gcup09 :gparty9: :4u :love :smiflag :clap :giggle :ghelp1: and :ty2 

We welcome refreshing beverages and snacks, but gone are the daily breakfasts and a few other things that became hard to keep up with in the past. We have a lot of work to do to create a REFRESHED OCH without losing all the valuable information and tips OCHers have contributed over the years, so this will be a gradual process with a... "soft opening" in a few weeks.

If you are as happy as we are to see OCH back on track, join us and spread the word. We look forward to having you join us as we shake the dust off and gather here to mingle and meet friends. both familiar and new at "OCH"... OurCountryHaven

One of the first things that I'll need to change is the color of our pages since this board will have to be updated to the newest and most secure software available, and this theme isn't available for the updated software. We'll be refreshing the boards, re-filing some of the threads and hopefully staying on topic for the purpose OCH was created for: helping folks learn new and hopefully better ways to be prepared for whatever the future may bring and help ourselves, our families, neighbors and friends to find easier ways to travel the sometimes bumpy road called LIFE. OCHers care about their families and others, and strive to manage the ups and downs of both everyday life and the occasional disasters and disappointments that come our way.

Remember... at the moment we are "Under Construction" and in the middle of lots of organizing and re-decorating.

Hope you'll find plenty to educate and entertain you in the meantime.

Cheers, CL
"You're gonna LOVE this place~!"

CountryLady

• OCH Founder
  • SW Virginia
Re: Monday June 1 - 7, 2015
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 01:36:45 PM »

:4u

The afternoon storms are already building for today's rain. All week has showers and thunderstorms in the forecast. Good growing for the gardens. :ghurray2:  Good weather for working on the computer, too.

:smihearts Join me in a cup of :gtea9: or :gcup09 ...or a cold :soda or :drink
and some cookies...

DH's waiting for his lunch so I'd better get busy with that. :giggle

If anyone comes looking for me, I'll be puttering around the boards. :puter
"You're gonna LOVE this place~!"
Pages: [1] |   Go Up