Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a note to Magispook...  (Read 1447 times)

CountryLady

• OCH Founder
  • SW Virginia
Just a note to Magispook...
« on: September 17, 2005, 05:02:05 PM »

We know you're under the weather a bit right now, :sick
but we're thinking of you  :huggy  and wishing you the best.

:flowersyel
"You're gonna LOVE this place~!"

Kay

• OCH Veteran
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 05:17:40 PM »

:getwell  soon, Magispook!  :smbighug

Magispook

• Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 06:23:10 PM »

Thanks.  Actually, I have some good news to report.  I got some work in the day I left the hospital.  Since then, I have had another 30 hours of work come in.  That's good considering I had a total of 46 hours of work out of a possible 320 hours for the months of July and August.  It's near the end of the fiscal year so Uncle Sam must have some last minute spending to be done and that means work for me.  I have a follow-up appointment on Monday--the blood cultures results may be back then and we may know what it was all about.  An interim blood test showed my white blood cell count up to 6.0 from the low of 2.7 I had while hospitalized.  Hemoglobin was up as well.  Orneriness (spelling?) has its advantages I suspect.  I'm no longer pale and energy level has returned.  Also have some leads on "real" jobs coming in--I planted the seeds about two months ago.  Am running the bare bones of a Geezerville related to my stay in my mind so expect a post in the near future.
Admit nothing.  Deny everything.  Make counter-allegations.

Nurseforlife

• OCH Veteran
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 06:52:18 PM »

I'm glad you feeling better, good luck on the job hunt I'll be thinking of you.  :thumbup
Preparedness, when properly pursued, is a way of life, not a sudden, spectacular program. ~Spencer W. Kimball, 1976
Pages: [1] |   Go Up