Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 2713 times)

Offline aviax2

• OCH Staff
Re: Pictures
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 02:46:46 PM »
moose at Big Horn Mountains

aquarium at Gatlinburg TN
Avia

"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company." 
                                                                    --Booker T. Washington

Offline CountryLady

• OCH Founder
  • Administrator
  • I just LOVE this place~!
    • OurCountryHaven Blogs and Forums
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »
Good Grief that's a BIG BULL MOOSE~! :o Nice shot~!

Offline chloe

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 03:08:21 PM »
Great picture

Buddy is a cool looking dude

I always love that pug Pekingese face

Good friends are like stars...
        You don't always see them,
        but know they are always there.

Offline aviax2

• OCH Staff
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »
Yes, the dog is my Buddy! And yes he's spoiled! DD2 actually posted it as she was showing me what to do.

The moose pic wasn't very clear since we had to resize it so much and she helped me with that one.

The aquarium pic I resized and posted "almost" on my own!!!

I'll just have to go at my own (slow) pace and maybe I'll keep picking up a few things.

CL~ DD didn't know anything about PhotoBucket so I'll maybe get it figured out in time. I'll have to take it somewhat slow or I'll overwhelm myself LOL!
Avia

"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company." 
                                                                    --Booker T. Washington

Offline Elle Mae

• OCH Staff
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »
@Aviax2 - When I was working for Quality Engineering at a refrigeration company, the term my manager used concerning learning a lot of new things was:   It's like drinking out of a fire hose.    He was correct. 

"Just off of the beaten path, a little dot on a state road map. That's where I was born and where I'll die. Things move at a slower pace nobody's in the rat race and these days that's a special way of life"   - Down Home by Alabama

Offline aviax2

• OCH Staff
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 05:35:48 PM »
 :2funny: @EM
Avia

--Booker T. Washington

Offline aviax2

• OCH Staff
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 08:16:40 PM »
I'm practicing again.

This was a outside of a Dairy Queen in Cody WY and I got such a kick out of it. I hope this works since I had to both crop and resize.
Avia

--Booker T. Washington