Author Topic: It's A Sunny Sunday Morning  (Read 60 times)

Offline AtWitsEnd

• OCH Staff
    • Sitting Under The Family Ttree
It's A Sunny Sunday Morning
« on: July 15, 2018, 08:44:36 AM »
 :GMSmiley1: everyone who makes it here today.

The packing is ongoing and the closing is set for August 3, not very far away. Today I'm working on the sewing room and the yarn closet. I have several of those bags that you pack and suck out all the air and that will make a mountain into a molehill that will fit nicely in my Pod. Great for shrinking all that fabric and yarn down to manageable size. Hopefully.

I'll be packing two sewing machines, a tote of fabric, some yarn and tools into the car so while my Pod will be stored until I find a place, I'll have stuff to work on while I'm staying with my daughter and her family. I can set up my machines in the basement so I don't go crazy. 

Leaving my woods will be hard but I'm ready, willing and able to make this change to my advantage and it will give me joy to be closer to my daughter and the family.

There still some coffee in the pot if anyone comes by. Be safe and keep cool. It's hot out there.
AWE :smileyflag:
"The difference between a dream and a goal, is a plan."
Check out my Etsy store:
www.etsy.com/shop/theamberdragonfly1

Offline creekwoman

Re: It's A Sunny Sunday Morning
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 08:58:42 PM »
 :2-hihand:

Whew, the coffee's a little old.  I've made fresh pot and there's plenty for all  :8-coffee:  Come join me.

Your moving time is getting close AWE.  What's the reason for the move?  I suppose you've said at one time or another but I didn't see it.

I've joined a group at a different church than mine and we make prayer shawls.  I'm not the best "crocheter" in the world but it's passable and hopefully I'll get better in time.  It's a fun group of ladies and we get together every other Monday.

:grouphugg: to all,
Creek