Author Topic: HAPPY 2018  (Read 225 times)

Offline AtWitsEnd

• OCH Staff
    • Sitting Under The Family Ttree
HAPPY 2018
« on: December 31, 2017, 06:48:27 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 to all. I'm in PA for the holidays and going home Thursday. Can't wait, I'm about to freeze all I got off and I'm not leaving the house until I leave for the airport.
Other than that, enjoying the grand sons and even went out in the snow with them for about five minutes. They got TONS for Christmas of course. I honestly don't know where they will put it all. They need an organizer to come in and get rid of most of the old toys. Makes me crazy.
2017 had its up and downs and I'm looking forward to a great 2018. I hope you all are too.
AWE  :2-smbal: :smileyflag:
"The difference between a dream and a goal, is a plan."
Check out my Etsy store:
www.etsy.com/shop/theamberdragonfly1

Offline aviax2

• OCH Staff
Re: HAPPY 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 10:41:57 AM »
Happy New Year to you AWE and all the OCH folks! Enjoy those grandsons AWE and I know exactly what you mean about clearing out some toys!!!

It's cold here as well but the sun is shining today even though DH just came back in from DD1 house (ugh, what a time of year to have heating issues) and it was snowing just a few miles from here.
Avia

"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company." 
                                                                    --Booker T. Washington

Offline Elle Mae

• OCH Staff
Re: HAPPY 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 04:13:26 PM »
Happy New Year to all!  May 2018 be better than 2017 and may we all be healthy and happy!!!

"Just off of the beaten path, a little dot on a state road map. That's where I was born and where I'll die. Things move at a slower pace nobody's in the rat race and these days that's a special way of life"   - Down Home by Alabama